Mi año en España

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Weird Barcelona

So I have found bits and pieces of strangeness in Barcelona. I should have been looking for it all along but these things are most interesting and amuzing when found purely by chance. The picture on the left is in the window of a children´s store. I found the quote funny and interesting and thought others might enjoy. I am not sure what ¨in the toilet of time we fife¨ means. Any guesses? I assume the last word is fife. Not sure.
I was walking in my neighborhood the other day and discovered there is a clown school nearby. So, I guess if I wanted to spend about 1000 dollars (yikes!) I could go to clown school for 3 months. Maybe that can be plan B or C.

1 Comments:

  • Que interesante! Mas fotos, por favor.... y donde estas las comidas? Quiero ver!

    By Blogger Gingerela, at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home