Mi año en España

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

October 11, 2006


Hello to everyone! This is the (much overdue) start of my blog. I have been in Spain for a month today. I hope you are all well. The first couple of weeks were tough but I am settling in. Pictures are soon to come! I now have a computer account with the school (hooray!) and I should be in better touch with everyone.
A lot of this will be in past tense for awhile so I can catch you up on what has been going on with me. Let me know if you want to visit. I have a futon in the living room although I don´t think it very comfortable. Sorry! The apartment was furnished by IKEA but I can´t complain since I did not have to buy any furniture

2 Comments:

  • Hip Hip Hurray!
    Puffy I'm so proud of you - oh you and your cute blog!!! BTW I went to a NYPhil concert tonight and saw Phil Meyers turning tomato-red in the Dumbaton Oak concerto... what a man! what a size! what a color!

    By Blogger Gingerela, at 9:49 PM  

  • Look at you.... slowly becoming a pool shark!

    :)

    By Blogger themichael78, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home