Mi año en España

Monday, October 16, 2006

contraseña (computer account)

Today I got my internet account to work at the school. It only took 5 weeks! Anyhow, its sunny here. Much warmer than October in New York. Sorry I have no pictures up yet. I will do that very soon. (I know I have been telling some of you that for a couple of weeks but I thought my account at school would have been working sooner.)
For internet access we have internet cafes (very few) and many locoturios. At a locoturio you can make international calls and use the internet. The one I go to is very cheap but is overrun with Indian and Pakistani 8 year olds playing Grand Theft Auto. Very strange. Now I won´t have to deal with that much any more.
If any of you are thinking of visiting Spain let me know. I can give you lots of helpful information.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome to the world of blogging. It can be addictive and a great way to keep in touch with friends.

    Have fun and talk to you soon.

    Michael

    By Blogger themichael78, at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home