Mi año en España

Monday, December 18, 2006

goodbye spain..hello USA




Well, I leave for New York tomorrow. I just had a cup of coffee with a friend and feel wired. I hope everyone is doing well. I have had a good time here (most of the time) but I am ready to return. I arrive late Tuesday night (19th) and my cell phone will be in use again. So, if anyone wants to chat- give me a call! I will have lots of free time in the US. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy New Year! These pictures are from a giant nativity scene built in a plaza in my neighborhood. Well, the nativity is small but what you see in the pic on the left is a mountain. I guess the ´mountain´is about 6 feet tall. Something like that. Its neat I think. It has the same appeal to the people here as the tree at Rockefeller center. On Sundays this month I hardly go outside since the streets are clogged with people.

3 Comments:

  • The way that picture is taken, it almost looks like it's just randomly in the middle of the street, not in a median or anything, so that people might have to drive around it. That would be funny.

    Unfortunately, I don't think this would fly (having a display like this) in any major city in the U.S. these days. It looks nice though.

    See you later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 AM  

  • Welcome home! nice to have our puffy back - enjoy your stay with friends and family and hope to hang out real soon! P.S can't wait to taste your paella!

    BigG

    By Blogger Gingerela, at 7:02 PM  

  • Hey, I'm in Atyrau now. I want to know how your trips went. Talk to you later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home